|Spelthorne Primary School in Middlesex recently amalgamated with its Junior School partners next door. The change has meant a complete review of their CCTV and access control needs. With more children now at the new school and more staff it required a new approach to their security requirements. The school now has hundreds of visiting pupils, parents each day, plus the all important teaching and support staff. Welfare and security is critical front and back of school twenty four seven.
When the school asked EPOS Group Security Solutions to review their CCTV and access control system needs over the entire school we were glad to help. Our knowledge of the security systems sector gave us a great opportunity to distill our expertise and help develop their security requirements.
As a result of this consultation, EPOS Group Security Solutions were commissioned to install a school wide CCTV system linked between both sites and available on the network. The CCTV components use very high resolution vandal-proof domes with infra red for night view with over 30 days worth of footage available in order to review past incidents.
In addition to this, the access control system EPOS Group Security Solutions installed gives far greater security into the building, with all external and public doors and car park barrier connected to the network allowing entry via proximity fob or via intercom.
Some of the key elements with Spelthorne Schoolâ€™s decision to go with Gowlands include:
- CCTV Cameras systems with low lux and IR for low lighting
- Multiple security systems front and back of school
- HR Workstation Access Control for Staff
- CCTV Cameras including discreet, vandal dome external
- Actual design and specification of CCTV systems
- Assistance is camera locations to aid security
- CCTV monitoring
- Digital recorders, multiplexers & control systems for CCTV
- Integrated CCTV and Access Control Systems onto Network
- Full installation & support service of CCTV & Access Control
- Maintenance of CCTV & Access Control